COMPETITION TIME Its that time of year again! Im running a free comp for you g…


COMPETITION TIME Its that time of year again! Im running a free comp for you guys on my instagram to get involved in! 1st prize- 4 weeks FREE full online coaching 2nd-5th place- FREE Nutrition consultation & set-up (calorie targets and more) These comps dont come around often at all! How to enter: 1. Make sure youre following me! @dwgfitness 2. Like and then post this image onto your Instagram and/or your story! 3. Tag @dwgfitness in the post/story to notify me! 4. Comment done on the original post on my page! I will only be doing t



Source by ashantilineman

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

This protein cheesecake mousse tastes just like a rich and creamy chocolate chee…

HOW TO LOSE FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE AT THE SAME TIME – Ahh the holy grail of fitnes…